tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chuck Carson" <Chuck.Car...@syrrx.com>
Subject Help Defining new webapp
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:07:06 GMT

I have the following app: /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/changemgmt/

Tomcat detects it upon startup and it works fine. However, I want to
enabled automatic reloading of classes.

Is this what I need to add to server.xml:

<Context path="/changemgmt" docBase="changemgmt" debug="0"
reloadable="true" />

Thanks,
Chuck

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version.