tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chuck Carson" <Chuck.Car...@syrrx.com>
Subject Please Help: Jasper Problems
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 15:38:35 GMT

I am running the binary distibution of Tomcat 4.1.2 on Solaris 8. Each
time a JSP page is requested, it generates the following exception:

2002-10-04 08:28:45 StandardWrapperValve[jsp]: Servlet.service() for
servlet jsp threw exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java/sql/Savepoint
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.ja
va:248)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:289)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:240)
<snip>

I have tried using j2sdk1.3.1_04 and j2sdk1.3.1_05, both behave the
same. The OS is patched will all relevant patches as of 27 sept.

I am at a loss.

Thanks for any help,
Chuck

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version.