tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chuck Carson" <Chuck.Car...@syrrx.com>
Subject RE: Please Help: Getting this exception
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 14:48:47 GMT

Yes, the box is at both the recommended OS and recommended J2SE patches
as of 27 sept. I am connecting to Oracle 8.1.7, but I get this exception
for even the simplest of servlets. Here is a jsp page that gives me this
exception:

<HTML>
<BODY>
<A href="/test/servlet/HelloWorldExample">Test1</A>
<%@ page
import="javax.sql.*,java.sql.*,javax.naming.*,java.util.Hashtable,java.i
o.*,OracleBroker" %>
<BR>
<%
        String startDate        = null;
        String endDate          = null;
        ResultSet rs1           = null;

%>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

I have removed the meat from this jsp, leaving only simple declarations.

I am using the oracle thin drivers but pretty sure that is not the
problem since this jsp generates the same error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chuck