tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: SSL Servlet Client
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:13:02 GMT
- If tomcat is run by a different user than the root user
  /root is the last directory to put anything in that should
  has to readable by that user.
- Make shure that the directory that contains the file has
  the right permissions for the user that runs tomcat.

(assuming that /root/keystore (instead of /root/.keystore)
is just a typo in the mail)