tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Khamsouk Souvanlasy <>
Subject Jasper and java source package problem
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 01:34:10 GMT

Couldn't see this in the archives but I am sure someone has come across this

When trying to pre-compile my pages using Jasper (tomcat 4.1.12) with Ant
1.5.1 I have problems getting it to put in the proper package names for the
source files it generates.

i.e. my jsp pages are in the following directories:

And I want Jasper to create packages for the file in the following manner:

Is this possible? So far, Jasper creates the Java source directory
structures in the correct manner but the package names in the source file is
always com.mycompany.jsp

I am using the following ant command (taken pretty much from the Jspc
<jasper2 verbose="0" package="com.mycompany.jsp" uriroot="${web.dir}"
webXmlFragment="${build.dir}/webinc.xml" outputDir="${src.dir}"/>

I also tried using ant's jspc command but it has the same problem, actually
a lot more broken since it can't even output the web xml fragment.

Thanks in advance,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message