tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rossen Raykov <Rossen.Ray...@CognicaseUSA.com>
Subject RE: Can someone PLEASE tell me why tomcat uses so much CPU???
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 14:26:14 GMT
Upgrade at least to Tomcat 4.0.4 where this problem is particularly solved.
I said particularly since the problem will still occur but it'll be handled
more gracefully without to sky rocket the CPU usage.
I'm not so sure will an upgrade to the latest mod_jk cure the problem
completely. I just moved to Jakarta Tomcat connectors jk-1.2.0 (released
last week) and so fare I didn't have time to observe the new system
behavior.

Regards,
Rossen Raykov