tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Madere, Colin" <colin.mad...@ieminc.com>
Subject Apache2-Tomcat4 on Solaris 7 anyone?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:42:00 GMT
I'm running into tool and building problem and problem.

I've got:
Solaris 7 on x86
Apache2.0.43 (compiled and working)
Tomcat 4.1.12-LE (working)
gcc 3.2
J2SDK 1.4.1_01
all suggested Solaris 7 for x86 patches

Does anyone out there have these (or similar) versions integrated and
working on Solaris 7?

Problem 1) Can't seem to build JK/JK2 due to libtool and related problems
Problem 2) Can't build libtool, so trying other methods of building
Problem 3) Can't build 'webapp' (WARP) connector due to error in build

Tired of trying to patch the many different build tool compiles so that I
can get the connectors compiled.  I got an older version of JK to compile,
but not the latest (and even that I couldn't test for other reasons).