tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Trickel, EE Erik (3946)" <>
Subject New to war files
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:31:19 GMT

	I am new to using war files, and I have run into a problem.  I tried
searching the archives and I didn't see an answer to my problem.  I am
building the war file from an ant build script.  I have tested this on the
pre-war directory and it works fine.  The issue I am running into involves a
jsp page and a server side include file.  I am using a relative path with
the .. pointer.  So It looks something like this

<%@include file="../general/globalvars.jsp"%>

I am running on win2k server, Tomcat as a service,

I have verified the file was included in the war, and even changed the
context to use the extracted directory.  Any help would be great.

Thank you,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message