tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: javadocs - please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:58:45 GMT

My point was that if you feel so strongly about it, get involved and BE the
person "in charge" of the tomcat site.  Probably not something you'll do
though, because judging from your own website, you prefer to always be in
charge.  I'm not criticizing, just making an observation.

You might want to check out a couple of previous posts on the topic of
documentation:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=103357462430275&w=2

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=103536569525835&w=2

Seriously, I'm not sure what your complaint is...as far as I can tell, your
major point of concern is not that the javadocs are unavailable (you could
build them yourself) but that one of the dev team hasn't had a chance to fix
a link on the site or post the javadocs.

Warner, I want you to be happy, so I will make it a priority to get this
done for you ASAP.

John