tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Index.jsp page in apache and tomcat config....
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 11:53:44 GMT

OK, if you have things separated like that, then all of your static content
is on the apache server, and all of your dynamic content is on the tomcat
server.  Right?

In that scenario, /online has only dynamic content, since /online/index.jsp
needs to go to Tomcat.  My guess is you have static and dynamic content in
/online, which means you should probably add a JkMount mapping for
/online/*.jsp, not just /*.jsp.

If /online has only dynamic content, then add a JkMount for /online/* to
Tomcat and setup a welcome file of index.jsp in your web.xml, because in
that scenario (/online = Tomcat server) Apache has no way of finding the
file.

John