tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Strange differences in Apache/Tomcat configuration
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:39:45 GMT

Not really.  The WARP connector is another connector...that may be why you
are getting the message.  If Apache is set to use WARP, but Tomcat isn't (or
vice versa) there wouldn't be an open socket, which might generate the
Apache error message that you see (client configuration).

Do you have control over the Tomcat server.xml?  Which connectors are
enabled in there?

John