tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: HOWTO for Apache 2.0.43 and Tomcat 4.1.12 using mod_jk2
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 14:36:00 GMT

So much attitude for so early in the morning...

The connectors project is completely separate from both the Apache project
and the Tomcat project.

In addition, you might want to pay a little more attention to other posts on
the list before making assumptions...JK2 was just released in a new version
(2.0.1), and JK has recently been released as well (1.2.0).  Sources and
binaries for BOTH with appropriate notes about Apache versions.  JK2 is beta
(I believe), if you are expecting a perfect experience from beta code you
should know better.

Sorry, don't mean to rant, but there has been a lot of effort expended in
the last several weeks to generate better documentation (both from the
developers and end-users) and most if not all of this activity has been
posted to the list, not to mention the Tomcat and connector websites.

John