tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Chicken and the egg
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 14:22:57 GMT

Easy there, big fella.  The binary builds are certainly compatible, if you
pay attention. In fact, JK2 is beta, not recommended for production.

Have you read the JK2 docs?  4.1.12 supports JK and JK2, if you're under the
impression that it supports JK2 only, my guess is you haven't read the docs.

The number of HOWTOs that have been posted to this list on how to do this is
fairly numerous, and in addition to the existing docs on the Tomcat website.
Search the archives.  There have been several threads in the last week
specifically dealing with building and distributing the binaries and RPMs of
the connectors and Tomcat itself, and which versions you should be using.

John