tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Warren Sweetman <wsweet...@mac.com>
Subject Re: TOMCAT + J2EE : HOW TO INTEGRATE?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:51:28 GMT
you will have to look at the jboss doc for this issue.  Yes I was
playing around simulating having tomcat and JBoss on different
machines.  I never got round to playing with the integrated product.  I
would assume that they would share the same JNDI sever instance but I
cannot be sure.  Once you have the proper context object the rest of
the code should be the same.  You still have to use JNDI to get the ejb
object ref.  Post the solution to me when you find.  Will save me when
I finnaly get round to working with the integrated product.

Warren

Long live open source software hey?