tomcat-users mailing list archives

From micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: Installation cook-book or HOW-TO
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:33:16 GMT
I am doing that Indar.  I did nothing extraordinary, and it pretty much
just hummed along out of the box.  What did you do to set it up?  There is
not much to do, so if you just related in detail what you did, I can pretty
much tell what is up, I think.

At 05:11 PM 10/14/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I am having similar installation problems on Windows XP. Is any one running
>Tomcat1.4.12 with JDK1.4.0_02 on XP?  Please walk me with the installation.
>Thanks.
>
>Indar

Micael

have received this transmission in error, please delete the message.  Thank you