tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: Help with log4j and log4j.propereties under Tomcat 4.1.2
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:17:03 GMT

See the following for hints on how to set up intelligent Log4j configuration:

http://barracuda.enhydra.org/software/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/Projects/EnhydraOrg/toolsTech/Barracuda/WEB-INF/sample.web.xml?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

http://barracuda.enhydra.org/software/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/Projects/EnhydraOrg/toolsTech/Barracuda/WEB-INF/sample.log4j.xml?rev=1.2&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

http://barracuda.enhydra.org/software/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/Projects/EnhydraOrg/toolsTech/Barracuda/src/org/enhydra/barracuda/core/util/logging/Log4jInit.java?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

http://barracuda.enhydra.org/software/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/Projects/EnhydraOrg/toolsTech/Barracuda/src/org/enhydra/barracuda/core/util/logging/Log4jApplicationWatch.java?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

There is all the stuff you need to have full control over where you put
your log4j config file + it enables you to use both properties and xml
config files and provides the option to use configureAndWatch or just a
regular configure.

Jake