tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Eichberger <webmas...@java.at>
Subject newbie: Apache 1.3 TomCat 4 Win2000 RH7.3
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 20:05:04 GMT
We try to change from TomCat 3.2.3 to TomCat 4, connected to Apache 1.3, on
a Win 2000 server as well as on a Red Hat 7.3 machine.

Please, where is the documentation about how to configure Apache and TomCat
4 to work together?

I read about the connectors, quite complicated, there are several
possibilities. What's the best? Warp?

Is there a tutorial or an easy-to-understand documentation :-) ?

I know we are late with this upgrad to TomCat 4, and all my questions have
been answered here before, I assume, but searching on mail-archive and
google didn't help me much.

Ciao

Thomas