tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Donie Kelly <donie.ke...@tecnomen.ie>
Subject RE: [HOWTO] VIRTUAL HOSTING, APACHE 2.0.43, JK2, TOMCAT 4.1.12
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:39:56 GMT
Can you update the HOW-TO to show how we could use SSL on all the virtual
hosts, each with separate certificates and all listening on port 443
(different IP's of course). That would make me v. happy :)

Thanks
Donie

-----Original Message-----
From: Umberto Nicoletti [mailto:unicoletti@arpa.veneto.it]
Sent: 22 October 2002 15:07
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [HOWTO] VIRTUAL HOSTING, APACHE 2.0.43, JK2, TOMCAT 4.1.12

I posted to this mailing list before with the subject: JK2 connector and
virtual hosting,
but got no answer.

After some more reading through the ML archives and the documentation
I eventually came up with a solution.
Just to annoy some more people I wrote a little HOWTO ;-).

Hope it will be useful to somebody.

Umberto
--
Umberto Nicoletti - unicoletti@arpa.veneto.it | sysmaster@arpa.veneto.it
Tel. 049-8239380 (assistenza)

"We'll try to make different mistakes this time." - Larry Wall