tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ruthenbeck <just...@nextengine.com>
Subject Re: Possible to disable session persistence?
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:48:37 GMT

He's refering to the fact that Tomcat persists sessions before redeploying
a context (either when requested explicitly or if you've got
reloadable=true set).  If anyone knows how to do this, I'd appreciate the
tip ... we have non-serializable objects (they are not serializable by
design) held in our sessions which obviously presents problems.  Would turn
it off if I knew how to...

Thanks,
justin