tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ruthenbeck <just...@nextengine.com>
Subject Re: Jasper and java source package problem
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 22:38:49 GMT

It's been a while since I scripted this all out (I'm using a script to do
this part instead of an ant task), so I went back to see how ours works
with regard to recursion on directories.  Turns out we run jspc for each
jsp file in each directory, passing the correct value for the package with
the "-p" option.  For approximately 150 jsps, this takes around 4 minutes
on a P3 800.

Unfortunately, I don't know about the behavior for the ant task...

justin