tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject tomcat 4.0.1 X Connection
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 13:18:24 GMT

I an having tomcat 4.0.1 running in Redhat 7.2 with apache 1.3.22(Mod_JK) and AS400 as database(DB2
400) server. The static pages are served by apache properly, but when it comes to servlets
and database connection i am getting the following error:
X connection to BPLA_TEST:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

and the tomcat is shutting down automatically. Pls. help me  in this regards.

Thanks & Regards

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message