tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "M. Hockings" <veeshoo...@hockings.net>
Subject Re: AW: AW: need help connecting Tomcat 4.1.12, Apache 2.0.43 using jk2 ( mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll)
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 00:14:47 GMT
Hi Rainer,

I think he has updated the document to reflect how it needs to be for
the current stuff.  In any case, this is what works for me on Win2K pro.

[vm:]
info=Parameters used to load a JVM in the server process
JVM=C:\Progra~1\j2sdk1.4.0_01\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll
OPT=-Dtomcat.home=${TOMCAT_HOME}
OPT=-Dcatalina.home=${TOMCAT_HOME}
OPT=-Xmx128M
OPT=-Djava.class.path=${TOMCAT_HOME}\bin\tomcat-jni.jar;${TOMCAT_HOME}\server\lib\commons-logging.jar
disabled=0

The '\' slashes seem to work ok for Win2K but probably would not work
for non-windows boxes.

Mike