tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "M. Hockings" <veeshoo...@hockings.net>
Subject Re: AW: need help connecting Tomcat 4.1.12, Apache 2.0.43 using jk2 ( mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll)
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:20:20 GMT
Hi Rainer,

I think that by "replace both" he means remove the two existing lines
and insert the line like what you have below.  In my case I used the
TOMCAT_ROOT var as follows:

OPT=-Djava.class.path=${TOMCAT_HOME}\bin\tomcat-jni.jar;${TOMCAT_HOME}\server\lib\commons-logging.jar

It seems to work for me though I did have to explicitily point to the
jvm.dll in the vm section of workers2.properties.  Also I had to set the
channel socket in the jk2.properties.

Could be that all these things are not required but it now works for me.

Kind regards,

Mike