tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kwok Peng Tuck <pengt...@makmal.com>
Subject Re: Help Needed to configure servlets
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:01:30 GMT
Just deploy your .war file as AppDir  so you will have
http://covington:8080/AppDir/*.jsp or servlets
The .war file should be put under the {CATALINA_HOME}/webapps/
It will be autodeployed when tomcat is restarted. Or you can use the
webapp manager.
Again, read the docs on how to use the webapp manager. There is even a
tutorial on how to deploy a sample webapp with the docs.