tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kwok Peng Tuck <pengt...@makmal.com>
Subject Re: Help Needed to configure servlets
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 06:48:35 GMT
The classes go under WEB-INF , either under classes (if they are .class
& don't forget their package if they have any), or the directory lib if
they are jars.
Define your servlet in the web.xml of your web application. How? It's in
the tomcat documentation as well as the examples that came with tomcat.