tomcat-users mailing list archives

From eric scroger <escro...@carl.org>
Subject Tomcat JSPs not loading
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:13:29 GMT
Greetings,

I'm having problems with a Tomcat 4.0.4 installation on Win2k.
Someone else within the company says they installed this binary
distribution from a standard Tomcat installer.  It appears that
one of the obvious things changed is the port for the HttpConnector
has been changed to port 9080.

For some reason JSP files do not load. I've tried accessing
the example JSP pages and they do not load.  The servlet examples
seem to work ok, but once you try to access the JSP pages,
the servlet examples hang as well.  There don't appear to be any
related errors.  The only thing that looks odd in the logs is access
to the JSP pages returns 302 status codes.  I believe this refers
to a redirect.

Any ideas on what I should look for?

Thanks in advance,

Eric