tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kurt <k...@zentense.com>
Subject Re: Requests / responses crossing through different virtual hosts
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:15:02 GMT
Hi all,

   Finally this is solved!!!

   I was using mod_jk2 version 2.0.0 that comes with jakarta
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.12-src package. I compiled it without
errors so that there is any reason for suspecting from building process
(who knows).

   I've reproduced the error locally in my desktop machine... usually
after 100 clicks I got a sequence of crossed requests... each time the
same...

   Finally I've found mod_jk2 version 2.0.1 for apache 2.0.43. I've
installed it and after more than 800 clicks I can be pretty sure that
mod_jk2 version 2.0.1 works fine...

   So that, use mod_jk2 version 2.0.1 better than 2.0.0

   Best regards,
   Kurt.-

--
        Zentense