tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolcott <wolc...@attglobal.net>
Subject mod_jk2 and Apache 2.43 / TOMCAT on Win2K
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:54:24 GMT
I have things setup with the mod_jk connector, but am trying to use the
mod_jk2.  (So, I'm a masochist. . . )

I tried to follow the set-ups I've found on the web, but they're all for
UNIX machines and entail building the binaries.  I found the windows
binary for mod_jk2 and put it in.  However, all I get while using it is
the JSP source displayed.

QUESTION:

While configuring to use mod_jk, the instructions stated to modify some
files in the JK library of the connector package, then use ANT to build
the JAVA portion.  From a statement I saw in an other post, I inferred
that the connector is originally setup for mod_jk2, and the changes made
were to make it perform with the older mod_jk.  Is this correct?

Are there any MOD_JK2 FOR DUMMIES pages out there that would help
someone stuck in a windows environment get it configured?

Thanks?

http://www.geocities.com/os2dude