tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Francois Arcand <jfarc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: session replication
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:08:34 GMT
Euhmm..turn off the JMX stuff by commenting the follwoing in server.xml:

<!--
  <!-- Uncomment these entries to enable JMX MBeans support -->
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener"
            debug="0"/>
  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener"
            debug="0"/>
-->

This will turn off JMX and the exception will disappears. The next step
is to file a bug against Tomcat :-) by including your stack trace....

-- Jeanfrancois