tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: static rules for jk/ajp13
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 03:32:05 GMT
For Apache 1.3, mod_jk 1.2, and Tomcat 4.1 I use the following generic config
on a per virtual host basis.  In my case I set the server.xml Host appBase for
each virtual host to their Apache Document root.

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80>

DocumentRoot /path/to/apache/document/root/for/host
DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.shtml index.jsp

# ... other config directives

# Automatically mounts web applications found in document root
JkAutoAlias /path/to/apache/document/root/for/host
# Log tomcat requests processed by mod_jk with request latency
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %v \"%r\" %U %s %T"

# For JSP
JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
# For Struts
JkMount /*.do ajp13