tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aryeh Katz" <ar...@vasco.com>
Subject RE: servlet mapping help
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:21:19 GMT

> You didn't have to change workers.properties at all.

snip
> So, you should have a line like this in httpd.conf:
>
> JkMount /examples/servlets/* ajp13
>
> And a few lines like this in workers.properties:
>
> worker.list=some-name
> worker.some-name.port=8009
> worker.some-name.host=your.host.com
> worker.some-name.type=ajp13

I believe, I just don't see :-).
Netstat shows a listener on 8009.
Connecting to same url port 8080 behaves just fine.
Only when I do a regular http request do I see problems (http error code 500,
with the "did not find a worker" message in my jk log file).

Here is my ajp13 snippet from server.xml

               acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

---
Aryeh Katz
VASCO