tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <>
Subject Re: plz help!!! simple test http://localhost:8080 fails why????
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:57:18 GMT
How do you start your tomcat on other machine? What is the operating
system of your meachine? Do you acess your jsp page from the same machine?

it seems your tomcat did not start or died before starting. Check the
catalina.out log file in the logs directory or your console for the

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message