tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: reloading of jsp page...
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 01:46:10 GMT
If you have the develop init paramter for the JspServlet in $CATALINA_HOME/conf/web.xml
set to false JSP page recompiles happen in the background no more frequently than
the time set in the JspServlet init paramter checkInterval.

The Context/Host reloadable flag is only for performing class reloading checks
for jar's in /WEB-INF/lib and classes in /WEB-INF/classes, it does not have
any affect on JSP pages.

Make sure that your web browser is not showing you a cached version of the page.

Regards,

Glenn