tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Kulla <chris...@gmx.net>
Subject Pager taglib doesn't work
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:52:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get the pager taglib
(http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/) working with tomcat and
struts. I use logic:iterate to iterate through a list of items. When
calling my jsp page the first time everything works fine. I see a table
with the first 20 items and the page navigation links of the pager
taglib. But when calling the jsp page a second time my table is always
empty. The same happens with the sample page of the pager taglib
distribution. Btw, I'm using tomcat 4.1.12.

Does anyone use the pager taglib with the current version of tomcat?

Imho the problem is, that the same instance of the pager tag gets reused
on every call to the jsp page and the tag instance does not get
initialized again. How can I disable caching of jsp tags?

Best regards

Christoph