tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Padhu Vinirs <p.pa...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: reloading of jsp page...
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:59:21 GMT

I think I founf out what the problem is. My jsp page is on Linux. I have
this drive shared through samba to my windows machine. Looks like
windows is not updating the time stamp. When I saved the file from
Linux, the reload worked fine. I saw that the 2885 bug was also related
to this. Anybody know any solution on how to change the timestamp on
windows 98 when saving - maybe there is a win fix ?

-- padhu