tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Francois Arcand <jfarc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug in catalina.sh? Problem using jpda
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 20:31:42 GMT
I'm using Netbean 3.4 on Linux and I don' have any problems. On thing
I'm doing in order debug from the Boostrap class is by adding the
following code:

        try{
            Thread.sleep(10000);
        }catch(java.lang.Exception ex){
            ex.printStackTrace();
        }

This give the time to (in my case Netbean) to properly connect to the jpda.

-- Jeanfrancois