tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Probst" <andpr...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: jakarta slide question.
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 12:57:22 GMT
Hi Bryan,

better ask at Slide Users Mailing List <slide-
user@jakarta.apache.org>.

/files is specified in Domain.xml, see
<filespath>/files</filespath>.

Files can be found in the folder specified in
<contentstore classname="slidestore.reference.FileContentStore">
<parameter name="rootpath">c:\contentstore</parameter>

If you don't put c:\ in front of it contentstore will be created
in the directory, where you started Tomcat from, probably
tomcathome/bin.

Take notice of the comments in Domain.xml and web.xml. Default
memory store won't be persistent.

Hope that helps.

Andreas