tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Probst" <>
Subject Re: jakarta slide question.
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 12:57:22 GMT
Hi Bryan,

better ask at Slide Users Mailing List <slide->.

/files is specified in Domain.xml, see

Files can be found in the folder specified in
<contentstore classname="slidestore.reference.FileContentStore">
<parameter name="rootpath">c:\contentstore</parameter>

If you don't put c:\ in front of it contentstore will be created
in the directory, where you started Tomcat from, probably

Take notice of the comments in Domain.xml and web.xml. Default
memory store won't be persistent.

Hope that helps.

On 8 Oct 2002 at 14:21, bryan wrote:

> I've got slide setup under Tomcat and I'm accessing it using a
> webfolder.
> When I access the webfolder I find a sub-folder called files, I suppose
> this is from settings either in my Domain.xml or my web.xml, can anyone
> give me the location in my domain.xml or web.xml that refers to this
> sub-folder, and also can anyone tell me where the actual location of
> files under the files sub-folder would be found?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message