tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@emerging-trade.com>
Subject Re: Double Tomcat!
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:52:59 GMT
Yes you can use as many as you want.

Set the different CATALINA_BASE for each server. Create a conf, logs,
work, webapps and temp directory for each CATALINA_BASE directory.

copy the configration files in conf directory of each CATALINA_BASE. And
change the ports of conenctors you are using in your server.xml. Also
change the shutdown port.

Deploy your applications in the webapps of each tomcat installation.

Now you can start the tomcat with for each CATALINA_BASE

Raj