tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@emerging-trade.com>
Subject Re: Loading a dll at startup...
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:02:18 GMT
How are you running the tomcat on NT? Are you running it from the start
menu or from the desktop. If you run it from the start menu, you wont be
able to see any echos on the console.

Please run the tomcat from a DOS prompt with the following command:-

catalina run

Your should see all the echoing on console.