tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jens Andersen ...@it-practice.dk>
Subject IBM HTTP Server, Tomcat 4.1.12, mod_jk and the IBM GSK [Windows NT]
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2002 13:43:49 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the usage of Tomcat together with IBM Http
Server 1.3.19 (which is based on Apache httpd 1.3.20). I uses the http
server for handling static pages and redirect servlet and jsp requests
to tomcat through mod_jk.dll and it works fine for port 80 but when I
use 443 (SSL) I only receive about 32-40KB of a page of 200KB. I think
it's the IBM GSK* module which makes the trouble but I'm not 100% sure.
So what I would like to here is any of you have experienced the same
problem on a Windows NT 4.0 system running IBM Http Server 1.3.19.3,
Tomcat 4.1.12, mod_jk (latest), Sun J2SDK 1.3.1_04??

Best regards,

J. Andersen

* The GSK module handles SSL  certificates etc.