tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Probst" <andpr...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat Problem
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2002 07:26:07 GMT
Hi Uma,

it seems you installed Tomcat as a service. You could deinstall
this service or set it to manual start. Then you should be able
to start Tomcat manually from the script.

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:30:50 -0500 there was a message from
Jacob Kjome (Subject: Re: Need Help ASAP w. Tomcat install!),
where he also explained, how to install or deinstall the service
from the command line.

Andreas