tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0.5 + mod_jk + mod_gzip + Apache 1.3.26
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 00:07:57 GMT
Step one - turn gzip off
Step two - get apache taking to one another OK without gzip
Step three- turn gzip back on and make sure dechunking is enabled.
Tomcat returns its data chunked. mod_gzip doesn't understand
chunked data unless you have the following:
mod_gzip_dechunk Yes

gzip documentation page:
http://www.remotecommunications.com/apache/mod_gzip/src/1.3.19.1a/commands.txt