tomcat-users mailing list archives

From peter lin <peter....@labs.gte.com>
Subject Re: 4.1.12 JSPC question
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 14:58:26 GMT

after a lot of digging, I tracked part of the problem down to jakarta
string taglib. once I removed that from my file, it correctly compiles
the jsp page.  I'm working on tracking down the exact cause, but it
might be an issue with jsp 1.1 tags. JSTL 1.2 compliant, but string
taglib is 1.1.

if anyone has seen this, I'd like to hear about it. it might help me
diagnose the problem and find a fix faster.

peter