tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <hgo...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Problem with mod_jk.so
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 15:54:51 GMT
 >Just to let everyone know, I downloaded John Turner's mod_jk.so and the
 >problem went away (have not finished testing, however). The URL is:
 >http://www.johnturner.com/howto/apache-tomcat-howto.html.

Do you know that jk 1.2.0 has been released ?

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.0/

Do you know that there is up to date documentation included ?

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.0/doc/

Do you know that the jk included in tomcat 4.0.4 IS NOT the same that JK
1.2.0 release ?

For JK 1.2.0 release, jakarta-tomcat-connectors developpers spend hours
in providing a decent documentation, binaries for many platforms and
we expect users to use them.

We want to be sure that the bugzilla's reports which could be filled
about jk will be valid's one and not spend our time trying to locate
a bug which has been fixed by 1.2.0 release.

If you've got problem with the binaries we provide, just give us more
informations about your settings so we could help you, correct our
builds, create new one's or fix code/build processes.

Regards