tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@emerging-trade.com>
Subject Re: excessive cpu use with 4.0.4
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 08:21:17 GMT
Hi,

I am using the Tomcat 4.0.3 in a very big site. I have few hundereds of
JSP, around 15 servlets, integrated with JBoss with my own framework
(which consists around 500 class files. You can think of it a complete
J2EE implementation of a commercial business application.

Off late, I have been facing the huge memory usage by the tomcat and due
to this very reason, I need to restart the tomcat every day. I have
allocated 384 MB of maximum RAM to the tomcat.

Since I did not profile my application, I cant say yet, which one is
real culprit, tomcat and my application.

I will report back my findings after profiling my application.

Raj Saini