tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alvaro Armenteros <...@tid.es>
Subject Re: Jasper Exception
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 08:08:51 GMT
The error page doesn't give me any information except the list of nested
exceptions. It doesn't display the "root cause"
It seems like it couldn't read the jsp file ( error at line : -1  ¿¿??)
This file is the default index file which comes with the tomcat
distribution. I've been using tomcat 4.0 with jdk1.3.1 and I've never
had a problem like this. I've tried with tomcat 4.1.10 but I get the
same error. Ever I've tried  jdk 1.3.1 but nothing changes ...

Maybe the default configuration of tomcat is not correct for standalone
use?