tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: Classpath
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:22:59 GMT
tomcat doesn't use the classpath. put your jar in your webapp's lib dir
(myapp/WEB-INF/lib) or in the common dir(/common/lib). You probably want
them in the common lib so that the database drivers are shared between all
webapps.

see the classloader doc for more info on how these directories are used.

Charlie