tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: Not Autoloading servlets?
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 12:59:18 GMT

both. the bug existed in the code and the web.xml enabled it by default.

> Is it still safe to use the
> invoker servlet from within each web app?

I believe it is safe in the patched versions, but why do want to use it? Why
not just map a path to use for each servlet? if you have too many servlets
to change, then you can map /servlet/myservlet to myservlet - without
enabling the invoker.

Charlie