tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nagesh Nayudu <nag...@supportsoft.com>
Subject tomcat 3.3.1 ThreadPool Bug?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 01:52:07 GMT
Hi,
I am running Tomcat3.3.1 on Solaris. I specified the maxthreads for the
AJP13 connector as 256. But, when I load test the web.app., I get a log
message in stdout:
ThreadPool: All threads are busy, waiting. Please increase maxThreads or
check the servlet status200 200

Looks like the max threads specified in server.xml is ignored, and tomcat
uses the default value of 200. I searched the bug database but, did not find
this bug reported. Has this bug been fixed in later releases of 3.3.1? I can
not start using 4.x version even if this has been fixed in it. Thanks.

-Nagesh.