tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cindy Ballreich <ci...@ballreich.net>
Subject RE: AW: Too Many Sessions!
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:19:47 GMT
At 01:18 PM 10/10/02 -0400, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
>Hi,
>Just a curiosity question: does your session listener keep a count of sessions?  And if
so, how does that count compare to the manager webapp's count?

That's an interesting idea. It's pretty easy to see from the logs how many sessions are being
created and not destroyed. I don't have the manager webapp running right now, but I may give
that a try. I've been thinking that maybe these aren't "real" sessions (otherwise they'd eventually
time out, wouldn't they?) and this might be a good way to verify that.

Cindy